LandShark Communications LLC which is a boutique public and media relations company based in the Greater Cincinnati area and is owned and operated by local author, hiker, and writer Tammy York.
We focus on small to medium sized businesses and help them develop everything from websites and email marketing campaigns as well as enticement pieces and articles.
I understand how expensive it can be to go with a big marketing firm or hire a full-time marketing director. LandShark Communications provides services such as websites, website content, marketing collateral, and public relations materials that get noticed in the marketplace.
But we do it a little different than most companies.
You can hire us on retainer or purchase just what you need.
While we do accept retainer clients, we also are one of the rare companies that will take project work. This is helpful to smaller businesses, in that you know exactly how much the website or email marketing costs. No surprises.
I have over 22 years of experience garnering media attention and intuitively communicating with target markets.
I work with B2B, B2C, and non-profit clients. From feature articles and news releases to product launches and user manuals, I have the seasoned experience you need to get the most out of your marketing budget.
Give me a call to get started on your marketing projects today. 513.319.2649 or email at email@example.com.
Affiliations and Disclosures
- I, Tammy York, am the owner of LandShark Communications LLC.
- I’m Tammy, and I answer all of my emails and operate my social media presence accounts.
- I’m available to give presentations on marketing, lead generation techniques, and hiking.
- Recently, I took up the hobby of welding. Love it!
- I love a good steak and have been know to consume beer and chocolate but not at the same time because that would be gross.
- As a result, I’m an avid hiker and naturalist.
- I promote and sell various 3rd party products and services via affiliate marketing links which are always changing. Just go ahead and figure that most links are affiliate relationships. However, I only promote and sell products or services that I use, like and believe in — because I’m honest like that, believe in karma, and am not really that hard to find.
- If you have any questions about products or services that I sell or promote, please contact me.