Free Website for New Business
You have to get a website, you might as well get a free website from me.
No tricks. No gimmicks. No bullshit.
The reason why I’m making this offer is simple. I’m sick of seeing people who are earnestly trying to build a business get screwed over.
I teach a portion of the Small Business Development Center’s Steps to Starting Your Business workshop and see so many people who just don’t know what they need versus what the ads for websites are telling them they need. That’s why I’m here for you. To tell you straight up what you really need and what you can skip worrying about.
The benefits of a free website to you are:
- It’s super easy. One less thing on that growing to-do list!
- You own your website because YOU own your domain name, hosting, website security, and SSL certificate, No shenanigans — you own your site.
- You have complete control over the site.
- You have a business site up and running so clients see you’re legit.
- You can add to the site as you gain knowledge and confidence in managing your own site.
- You can hire me to help you achieve more with your site!
How to Get a Free Website Page Made for You?
For a limited time, I’m offering to make a free website (one-page, think of it like a business card) for you if the following criteria are met:
1. Purchase your Domain Name, Business Deluxe Hosting Plan, Website Security, and Premium SSL for a minimum of one year through https://landsharkcommunications.com/products. Estimated investment $460 plus the cost of the Domain Name (which varies based on the domain name). If you are worried about what exactly to get, call me and I will walk you through the process. Here is a video about how to purchase your domain name, hosting, and SSL.
2. Email a copy of the paid invoice and the content that you want on the page to firstname.lastname@example.org. I’ll send you a simple agreement for the work.
3. Once your purchase and the agreement is confirmed, I will develop a one-page website for your business using a basic theme.
Of course, with an offer like this, some joker is going to come along and be a bad apple. Therefore, I reserve the right to refuse business. No work will be completed without a signed contract. No work will be published without express permission from the site owner. Even though you’re not paying me, we still need an agreement. Offer not open to previous or current clients. Offer only available to new clients. Offer is only for a one-page site built in WordPress. No social media accounts or integration. No SEO. No lead generation system integration. No images or content development. Placeholders will be used for images. No plugins. No premium themes. Due to the nature of the work, delivery time for the site is 4-6 weeks after the contract is signed.
Of course, I hope you’ll employ my services for website and content management but for right now, I just want to help you get started with what you actually need and can then expand.