Website for New Business
You have to get a website.
No tricks. No gimmicks. No bullshit.
The reason why I’m making this offer is simple. I’m sick of seeing people who are earnestly trying to build a business get screwed over.
I teach a portion of the Small Business Development Center’s Steps to Starting Your Business workshop and see so many people who just don’t know what they need versus what the ads for websites are telling them they need. That’s why I’m here for you. To tell you straight up what you really need and what you can skip worrying about.
The benefits of a website to you are:
- It’s super easy. One less thing on that growing to-do list!
- You own your website because YOU own your domain name, hosting, website security, and SSL certificate, No shenanigans — you own your site.
- You have complete control over the site.
- You have a business site up and running so clients see you’re legit.
- You can add to the site as you gain knowledge and confidence in managing your own site.
- You can hire me to help you achieve more with your site!
How to Get a Website?
1. Purchase your Domain Name, Business Deluxe Hosting Plan, Website Security, and Premium SSL for a minimum of one year through https://landsharkcommunications.com/products. Estimated investment $460 plus the cost of the Domain Name (which varies based on the domain name). If you are worried about what exactly to get, call me and I will walk you through the process. Here is a video about how to purchase your domain name, hosting, and SSL.
Of course, I hope you’ll employ my services for website and content management but for right now, I just want to help you get started with what you actually need and can then expand.