Content is king is a common phrase but it doesn’t accurately define what content strategy is and why you need it. Content is the words you use to woe your potential clients and to keep your current clients coming back.
How you communicate says a lot about your business and you. Content can vary from a tri-fold you pass out at a conference to your website. To convert potential clients into clients, you must have good content that helps the client know, like, and trust that you can actually help them achieve their goal.
Our content strategy services include:
- Developing Editorial Calendars
- Feature Articles
- News Releases
- Website Content
- RFP Content Evaluations
- How-To Articles
- Direct Mail Campaigns
- Case Studies
- Annual Reports
- Trade Journal Articles
- PowerPoint Presentations
We know you might be wondering how exactly this works so we laid it out for you.
Every content strategy project is different but the steps used to manage the project are the same:
- We review your project in detail to gain an understanding of not only your project but your goals.
- Everything is agreed to in writing and signed by both parties.
- You pay the deposit (or the full amount if under $1,000) and we get started on the project.
- For your review, I deliver copy Version1 that speaks to your client’s needs and garners your company attention.
- You make any changes you want as long as the changes are not different from the original scope of the project.
- You pay the remaining balance.
- I edit the copy and return to you for a final review.
- You approve the copy.
- I send you the final version.
- You smile happily to yourself because you now have great copy and one less thing to worry about.
[We also offer Media Pitching services. (No media is harmed but we do pitch your story the best way we know how.)]