Thanks for coming to class!
- Get a three-binder and tabs.
- Print credential logbook pages.
- Keep track of your login credentials.
- Create a gmail account and document your credentials for it in your three-ring binder.
- Create a sitemap.
- Create at least 12 content ideas to give you one piece of content per month. Create 3 per month for a total of 36 and you get rewarded with chocolate.
- Decide on your site name (domain name) and tagline.
- Here is a preview of the information that we will be covering in the next class:
- Download the pdf and walk through the steps one at a time. Click LandShark Communications Guide to How to get a domain name and hosting. If your firewall ask if it can be trusted, click yes.
- Select and purchase a theme from StudioPress. You will need your login information for the next class so that you can download the Parent and Child themes during class so we can install them on your website.
- Resist temptation.
- Do not race ahead.
- Slow and methodical wins the race.
See you next week!